RRI Signal|Points With Switches & Routes With Buttens|ANR|BNR CIRCUIT|RR RELAY|NCR|RCR| NCR|RCR CIRCUIT|railway signals pdf in hindi|iriset notes s1|rdso
RRI Signal Points With Switches & Routes With Buttens NCR RCR RR Relay Circuits
RRI Signal, Points With Switches & Routes With Buttens
When route button is pressed, the route button relay concerned ANR , BNR etc. picks up.
RR RELAY: WHEN THE KNOB REVERSED, THE RR CONCERNED PICKS UP PROVING ALL OTHER CONFLICTING SIGNALS NRs IN PICKUP
- As the signal knob is reversed and the route button is pressed, the LR concerned picks up by proving all other conflicting route LRs in drop and conflicting ASRs in pick up.
- Once LR pickup it sticks through its own front contact
- Depending upon the route to be set , the concerned point NCR/RCR( WNR/WRR in some railways) will energize through NC/RC contact & WLR pick up contact.
- The moment NCR/RCR picks up , the rest of the point operation is exactly similar to the non-route setting type panel point operation.
- In this way all the points required for the signal route will be set automatically.
RRI Signal, Points With Switches & Routes With Buttens,ANR/BNR CIRCUIT,RR RELAY, NCR/RCR, NCR, RCR CIRCUIT